|Dimensions||0.0000000 × 0.0000000 × 0.0000000 cm|
● Our PhD® Ski Light Elite Benchetler Print combines the power of Merino wool with a unique Chris Benchetler design to bring both style and support to your ski days. These men’s ski socks equip you with our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and our Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced in-boot comfort. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure all-day comfort, targeted cushioning around the toe, heel, and shin, and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. Now, you’ll look and feel better than ever as you enjoy a full day of skiing.
*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
● Sock Height: Over the Calf
● Chris Benchetler designs by Smartwool®
● Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
● Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
● Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
● 14″ overall height
● 360° Print Technology
● 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
● Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Light Elite Cushioning
●Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes.
● Knit in USA: 57% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester